Monday, May 4, 2015

My Apologies

Hello. Anyone there still?

So I left this blog hanging more than a year ago now and essentially just put it at the back of my mind. I am terribly sorry. I started medical clerkship and things got really hectic for me. Not to mention I went through a really bad breakup with my boyfriend of six years while I was in the middle of the most toxic rotation in the hospital. I couldn't really make myself write this lovey-dovey, bright and shiny fictional couple while my real lovelife sucked so bad and I was so bitter with everything.

I swear every month I tried. I sat in front of my computer and figured out what happens with these two. I had it in my mind but the words wouldn't pour out like it used to. Or it would but it would all read as detached and soulless and bitter to me rather than being light and contenting like it did before. And I didn't want that. I never logged in to my dashboard also. Because I never had a finished piece to post. So then I brooded over my loss, produced a different story that was dark and twisted in my mind and began writing that instead. (The detached and soulless and bitter writing worked with that storyline and the words poured.)

So it may sound like I'm playing the pity card here so that my year-long AWOL mishap may be forgotten. But I just figured I needed to explain myself. And if you'd have me again, I am back in the Sam and Luke business.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. And I really hope you guys would still read on. I would really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. I never took your blog off my Bloglovin feed, but just assumed you'd never be back. Glad that's not the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You're back!!! I'm so looking forward to reading your new work!! :-)

    ReplyDelete