Friday, February 7, 2014

Date Number Two Part Deux

I found myself looking at the coastline ten minutes into the ride from the diner. The road was practically empty and the ride was a breeze. “Where are we going?” I asked Luke again, but this time he just laughed.

We slowed to a stop at a restaurant that looked like a big expanded hut. The sign said they served Italian and I was nothing but delighted. I remember saying to Luke in passing about how much I loved Italian. I couldn’t believe he remembered it!

Luke propped the bike into place again and helped me off it before he set the stand into place. “Wait here,” he said as he took off his helmet and hung it onto the handlebar. He flashed me a big smile before he dashed inside the hut.

I’d bet you a dollar I probably looked like an idiot standing in the tiny parking lot, wearing a helmet with crossed arms as I looked from the bike to the hut and then back again. I did that for about five minutes until Luke came back out with a picnic basket in his hand.

“This is lunch!” he excitedly said as he walk-jogged towards me, raising the big basket as if I could not have seen it if he didn’t. My mouth watered when he was near enough – I didn’t know whether it was the yummy waft coming from inside the picnic basket or Luke’s clean scent coming in with the sea breeze.

“Where are we eating?” I asked in confusion. The basket was too big for the motorcycle.

“Come, I’ll show you,” he was smiling from ear to ear. I started to walk towards him when he chuckled “Take off your helmet first, missy.” My face could not have gone any redder with embarrassment.

We walked around the hut until we found a set of stone steps that led from the concrete road to the sandy beach. Luke held the basket in one hand, and led my hand in the other. Thank goodness he said no heels. Those steps would’ve toppled me over. And the sand underneath would’ve been a nightmare.

We walked a bit until Luke found the spot he was looking for – a sandy alcove guarded by big rocks, facing the sea.

He set everything up in five minutes, I think. And our lunch was a gift from the gods. Assorted pizza slices piled on top of each other, over-stuffed lasagna, garlic bread, and white wine. It was simple and rustic, and I loved every bit of it. That, plus the view beside me and in front of me was marvelous.

“Do you… uh… like it?” he asked hesitantly as I was delightedly chewing onto a garlic bread I just got my hands into.

“I love everything about it!” I answered immediately (after I swallowed the bread, of course!). He smiled sweetly at me then, and I swooned at just how adorable he really was.

We spent the time eating and talking about everything under the sun. Until he noticed the writing on the shirt I was wearing. “I knew I’ve seen that wolf somewhere!” he exclaimed. That was when we both realized we were big fans of Game of Thrones (the TV series, sadly, but I take what I can get!).

Well, I don’t really know how it happened, but one minute we were bashing King Joffrey, the next we were glued together on the lips. I had my back on the blanket while he was lying sideways, leaning over as he was kissing me with his one arm supporting his head lazily and his other arm draped across my belly, his hand feeling the curve where my waist became my hip. His hand would slide up, merely grazing the swell of my breast before he would slide it back down to my thighs.

Things were heating up and I felt quite adventurous knowing the rocks kept us hidden from sight. I felt his arousal poking my thigh which only stirred my excitement more. I rolled myself sideways to get a better angle as he started kissing me more intensely. I was only too glad to reciprocate.

“I still have something else planned, you know,” he murmured a little while later in between kissing me. I barely understood a word. “I planned the entire day out.” I could feel his lips curling into a smile.

“What? Why?” I asked confusedly. I was so okay with just this, honestly. He chuckled. The sound was beginning to become music to my ears.

“Let’s go, hmm?” he breathed into my ear which sent shivers down my spine. I said okay without even knowing what I just agreed to.

We were back in his bike in no time. I clung onto him tightly as we sped down the road, past the rundown diner, and silently wishing it was to my apartment we were going. I knew it was nearer than his place. (I didn’t stalk him, he told me! said my defensive ego.)

I didn’t really notice how long Luke and I had been out until I looked down on my watch that said 6:30 when he was parking the bike straight in front of my building. I didn’t really care. I just wanted Luke to continue what he was doing at the beach.

My door had only been shut when he reached and grabbed me towards him, and we literally fell to the heavenly couch that was waiting for us. It might have been a dreamy affair, except it was not. I fell on Luke and accidentally elbowed his tummy. Hard.

Suffice it to say that all of my lust got drained out by his yelp of pain. Curses! I was never meant to get my fix today, was I?

No comments:

Post a Comment